If You Need Support Call our Free Helpline 1800 281 281
Our accredited Counsellors are available
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm and Thursdays 5pm-7pm.
Our values are based on one simple principle – Caring and Compassion for Women in Crisis.
The main object for which the charity was established is to provide a free and confidential pregnancy care service to all women and men regardless of race, colour, creed, marital status or age recognising the uniqueness of every human life.
Anew is non-denominational and does not engage in any form of advocacy.
Anew provides non-directive and impartial information, counselling and support to women.
To offer accommodation during pregnancy to women and following a birth to both mother and baby. On occasions accommodation will be offered to single homeless women.
To provide post pregnancy support to parents following the birth of their baby such as education in childcare and assistance in finding permanent accommodation.
To provide education on issues surrounding pregnancy and parenting.
- All concerns are aired constructively with solutions offered
- We are each fully accountable for our work and understand the needs of our clients
- Being open and honest in all our dealings and maintaining the highest integrity at all times
- We never talk about people behind their backs
- We do not upset one another intentionally always endeavouring to present negative feedback constructively
- We value learning, feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Whenever we undertake a project it is our responsibility to express our training needs and gather the required skills
- We each take responsibility to gain the required development to meet our clients’ needs
- Always doing what we say we will do and striving for excellence and quality in everything we do
- If we give our word we keep it unless agreed otherwise by all parties
- Timeframes are always met unless urgent circumstances mean we have to renegotiate new time frames with all parties
- Recognising and rewarding each other’s contributions and efforts, all individual successes are celebrated within the team. Assistance is thanked every time
- We have the capacity to examine ourselves and be open to change to better serve families and to fulfil our mission
- We provide a work environment which is welcoming to the newcomer and supportive of all to ensure that volunteers and staff are able to work, contribute and develop to the best of their abilities
- Providing support to one another, working cooperatively, respecting one another’s views and making our work environment fun and enjoyable
- We help each other to achieve deadlines without having to be asked
- We work with one another with enthusiasm and appreciation
- We work with one another without manipulation