Public Relations Intern
Anew is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join the organisation to assist with social media campaigns and content writing.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A knowledge of social media tools and how to use it for effective public relations results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative mindset that can be applied to campaign brainstorming as well as day to day media relations
- The ability to work autonomously and to network at all levels
- Enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Creating content for marketing material and campaigns
- Managing media queries
- Draft copy in support of PR and Marketing programmes, including media releases and fundraising programmes