- Who we are:
We are Anew Support Services CLG of 113 Pearse Street, Dublin 2. You can contact us by email at [email protected], by post at this address – or at our registered address; International House, College Close, Tara Street, D02 AE33.
Our data protection representative is Marian Barnard, she can be contacted by email at [email protected]
- Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
For people who view and interact with our website, we process data to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our services as well as our legitimate interest in marketing and promoting our services.
We share this data with our ICT system provider. They may only process this data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose.
We will retain this data for data processing conducted in Anew, as detailed in our Data Protection Policy which is available on our website here:
- Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification– you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- . Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
- Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website. We do not retain any data from traffic on our website. Data shared with iDonate is covered by iDonate’s own Data Protection Policy.
If you do not provide us with your information, we cannot respond to your queries sent through our Contact Us form, liaise with you on client matters or assess your suitability for a role within Anew.
- Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
Our Data Protection Policy
All those who provide Anew Support Services CLG (“Anew”) with their Personal Data have a right to respect and privacy in relation to their data. In addition, the statutory obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 together with the General Data Protection Regulation that came into force on 25th May 2018 (the GDPR) must be strictly adhered to.
Our Policy Statement is written to address these moral and legal obligations. Anew collates, processes and controls Personal Data in respect of our Clients, Volunteers, Employees and Service Providers and in accordance with GDPR Anew is a Data Controller.
Anew acknowledges its responsibility for ensuring the privacy of data subjects and for the protection of their personal data within Anew. It is the policy of Anew to meet these obligations to the highest standards possible.
This policy sets out how Anew protects personal data and sets out the rules governing the use of personal data provided to Anew.
Read our Data Protection Policy in full below