Our organisational values are based on one simple principle – compassion.
At Anew, our values of accountability, excellence, nurturing and welcoming are at the heart of all that we do.
We were built on the foundations of providing care and compassion and we know that our work should always be more than ‘good enough’ and make every effort to uphold this standard everyday.
Through our work we aspire to empower both our staff and those we work with to be the best version of themselves and reach their full potential.
At Anew, we endeavour to create an environment of trust, respect and reassurance ensuring that those we work with feel welcomed, accepted and appreciated while in our care.
Do our values resonate with you?
Would you like to be part of a team that supports pregnant women and new mothers experiencing homelessness? A team that provides services in parenting, emotional wellbeing and access to housing? One that works to ensure our women and their babies feel safe, supported and welcomed in a world that once made them feel so alone?
Then check out our current vacancies below – we’d love to hear from you.
Family Support Worker
The role: The aim of this role is to create a holistic wrap-around service for pregnant women and new mothers that use Anew’s services. The Family Support Worker’s, primary function is to support the women in our Day services as well as on an outreach basis. Working closely with Anew’s Housing Case Worker and Social Care Workers, he/she will be involved from the initial referral to supporting the women in our STA in order to build up relationships.
Hours of work: Our STA requires 24/7, 365 day a year cover with waking shifts between the hours of 8am and 12 midnight. Sleepover cover is provided between 12 midnight and 8am. This role may include evening and weekend work and requires flexibility and lone working.
Salary: €26,000 based on 29 hours per week.
For more information, please read job description below.
Please send Cover Letter and CV to Senior Services Manager at [email protected] by closing date 16th May 2022 by 5pm.
Public Relations Intern
Anew is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join the organisation to assist with social media campaigns and content writing.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A knowledge of social media tools and how to use it for effective public relations results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative mindset that can be applied to campaign brainstorming as well as day to day media relations
- The ability to work autonomously and to network at all levels
- Enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Creating content for marketing material and campaigns
- Managing media queries
- Draft copy in support of PR and Marketing programmes, including media releases and fundraising programmes