Our organisational values are based on one simple principle – compassion.
At Anew, our values of accountability, excellence, nurturing and welcoming are at the heart of all that we do.
We were built on the foundations of providing care and compassion and we know that our work should always be more than ‘good enough’ and make every effort to uphold this standard everyday.
Through our work we aspire to empower both our staff and those we work with to be the best version of themselves and reach their full potential.
At Anew, we endeavour to create an environment of trust, respect and reassurance ensuring that those we work with feel welcomed, accepted and appreciated while in our care.
Do our values resonate with you?
Would you like to be part of a team that supports pregnant women and new mothers experiencing homelessness? A team that provides services in parenting, emotional wellbeing and access to housing? One that works to ensure our women and their babies feel safe, supported and welcomed in a world that once made them feel so alone?
Then check out our current vacancies below – we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a relier worker to provide relief for holidays and sick leave, helping us to support the consistent running of our services. Reporting to the Team Leader or Service Manager in their absence, the successful candidate will work with our clients to meet their needs on day and nightly basis and engage clients in service activities as per their support.
We are looking for a part-time accredited counsellor to support the women we work with through trauma based therapeutic interventions and therapeutic parenting support. Reporting to the Senior Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with clients within our day services and providing a safe, secure environment for clients.
Public Relations Intern
Anew is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join the organisation to assist with social media campaigns and content writing.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A knowledge of social media tools and how to use it for effective public relations results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative mindset that can be applied to campaign brainstorming as well as day to day media relations
- The ability to work autonomously and to network at all levels
- Enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Creating content for marketing material and campaigns
- Managing media queries
- Draft copy in support of PR and Marketing programmes, including media releases and fundraising programmes