Anew is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our members and supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Anew welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken etc
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board
If you have feedback or a complaint:
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Norma Fitgerald, Services Manager in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Chief Executive. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Anew Support Services
113 Pearse Street
Tel: 086 027 5675
Email: [email protected]